Academic Scholarships compliments of Summit Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery
POSTMARK DEADLINE: May 3rd, for May 18th award
Eligibility Requirements/Application Process
All applicants must:
- Be a Cactus Shadows or Foothills Academy high school junior or senior.
- Enrolled in Extracurricular Activities or Sports at Cactus Shadows (Examples: Student Gov, Cheerleading, Sports, Drama, etc).
- Be pursuing a post secondary education at an accredited college, university or technical center
- Submit in this application:
- (1) original application form, with the 500 words typed essay on 'Why community involvement is important to you
- Have fun writing this essay.
Please fill out the application form below.
Award Announcement and Distribution of the Scholarship Funds:
Dr. Thomas Kuerschner, DDS and Summit Aesthetics Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery will award a total of five $500 scholarships. A committee appointed by Summit Aesthetics will review all applications and determine the recipients. Awards will be granted without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin or disability. Scholarship recipient(s) will be selected from among all eligible entries and be notified by phone call and email. The scholarship funds will be transmitted directly to the Registrar at the student’s selected institution after student identification number and/or social security number becomes available.
For More Information:
The Scholarship Committee can be reached by text or phone at Summit Aesthetics.
$59 Dermal Infusion ($199 Value)
Dermalinfusion is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.
COVID-19 ANTIBODY TEST
Free for all Essential Workers in the following zip codes
(85331, 85266, 85262, 85377, 85263)
Or call or text us at 480-787-0701