Wisdom for Wisdom Award Compliments of Summit Aesthetics Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery
Summit Aesthetics President, Dr. Thomas W. Kuerschner, believes in the value of education and the power to pursue one's dreams and goals. He created the Wisdom for Wisdom Award to help a bright university student save money on their own wisdom teeth extraction, to better use the savings from it towards the student's academic career and personal growth.
POSTMARK DEADLINE: August 1st, 2020 at 11:59 pm MST
Eligibility Requirements/Application Process
All applicants must:
- Be actively seeking post-secondary education at Paradise Valley Community College at Black Mountain for Fall 2020 or a currently enrolled student in their accredited full-time program
- Have a record of campus or community involvement (i.e., community service and/or clubs)
- Submit in this online application
- A 500 word typed essay on how "saving money on wisdom teeth extraction can better help you achieve your academic dreams and goals."
- Have fun writing this essay.
Please fill out the application form below.
Award Announcement and Distribution of the Scholarship Funds:
Dr. Thomas Kuerschner, DDS, and Summit Aesthetics Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery will award one Wisdom for Wisdom extraction (procedure valued at $5,000). A committee appointed by Summit Aesthetics will review all applications and determine the recipient. The award will be granted without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, or disability. The recipient will be selected from among all eligible entries and notified by phone call and email.
For More Information:
The Scholarship Committee can be reached by text or phone at Summit Aesthetics.
$59 Dermal Infusion ($199 Value)
Dermalinfusion is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.