Dermal fillers are used to treat the early signs of aging or in combination with facial rejuvenation surgery.
These facial injections in North Scottsdale can be used to:
- Minimize wrinkles
- Enhance shallow facial contours
- Plump up thin lips
- Decrease the shadow of the lower lids
- Soften facial creases
- Improve the appearance of scars
Am I a good candidate for facial fillers in North Scottsdale?
Dermal fillers may be a good option for women and men of any age who want to combat the appearance of volume loss in the face. You may be a good candidate for this treatment if you are physically healthy, do not smoke, and have moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, under-eye circles, sunken cheeks, or other cosmetic issues that you want to correct without surgery.
Why choose Summit Aesthetics for facial fillers in North Scottsdale?
- Dr. Kuerschner has been specially trained with the International Fellowship of Facial Aesthetics in regenerative medicine, aesthetic surgery, and cosmetic dermatology.
- Summit Aesthetics provides a higher level of service and results, due to Dr. Kuerschner’s training in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Our practice is exceptional in that all facial aesthetic treatments, including medspa treatments, are overseen by an accomplished facial surgeon.
$59 Dermal Infusion ($199 Value)
Dermalinfusion is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.