Dr. Thomas W. Kuerschner is president and founder of Summit Aesthetics, a new, exclusive, state-of-the-art facial aesthetics center in the heart of Scottsdale. Summit offers world-class, advanced non-surgical treatments to restore, rejuvenate, and renew. Dr. Kuerschner and his professional staff trained under leaders in aesthetics and provide cutting-edge facial enhancement and anti-aging treatments. Dr. Kuerschner, an acclaimed oral and facial cosmetic surgeon in North Scottsdale, oversees every procedure.
Dr. Kuerschner's facial cosmetic and aesthetics training includes a fellowship with the International Fellowship of Facial Aesthetics, trained in regenerative medicine, aesthetic surgery, and cosmetic dermatology.
Dr. Kuerschner began his practice in Janesville, Wisconsin, in 1987. In 1988, Dr. Kuerschner joined Dr. Martin and Dr. Cisler at Riverview Clinic. In 1992, Dr. Kuerschner and partners established Premier Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, a flourishing practice that grew to three locations across southeastern Wisconsin.
In 2019, Dr. Kuerschner sold his partnership interest in Premier Oral Surgery out of his desire to relocate to Arizona for a lifestyle change to the beautiful climate of the Sonoran Desert. His experience establishing and managing his earlier practice gave him the foundation from which to build a practice that reflects his interest in modern cosmetic treatments and technology: Summit Aesthetics.
Dr. Kuerschner excelled throughout his education, graduating first in his class at Marquette University School of Dentistry. After earning his dental degree, he completed a one-year General Dental Practice Residency at St. Mary’s Hospital in Milwaukee, WI. He then advanced his education training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, completed at the University of Louisville, KY.
Dr. Kuerschner is a member of several professional organizations, including:
- Fellow, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Arizona and Wisconsin Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Arizona Dental Association
- International Fellowship of Facial Aesthetics
- American Medical Spa Association
- Member of American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology