Summit Aesthetics’ Scholarship
Summit Aesthetics' President, Dr. Thomas W. Kuerschner, believes in the value of education and the power to pursue one's dreams and goals. He created the Summit Aesthetics’ Scholarship to grant six bright high school students of Cactus Shadows with $500 to go towards the students’ academic career and personal growth.
Eligibility Requirements/Application Process
All applicants must:
- Be a student at Cactus Shadows
- Have a record of campus or community involvement (i.e., community service and/or clubs)
- Submit in this online application
- A 500 word typed essay on their “involvement in school clubs, sports, and/or activities and why being involved is important to them."
- Have fun writing this essay.
Please fill out the application form below.
Award Announcement and Distribution of the Scholarship Funds:
Dr. Thomas Kuerschner, DDS, and Summit Aesthetics Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery will award $500 to six Cactus Shadow Students. A committee appointed by Summit Aesthetics will review all applications and determine the recipients. The award will be granted without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, or disability. The recipients will be selected from among all eligible entries and notified by phone call and email.
For More Information:
The Scholarship Committee can be reached by text or phone at Summit Aesthetics.